Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Info Post

Anthony Mundine and Shane Mosley face off during a final weigh-in. Photo: AAP / smh
In the winner is Anthony Mundine. Mundine make a history for becoming the first man ever to stop Shane Mosley. Mosley retired from their much-anticipated bout with back spasms in Round 6. 

Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images / Bleacherreport
Mosley retired with back spasms shortly after this incident. After that Mundine winner via TKO. According to Michael Cammas coverage , Mosley confirmed that the problem developed during the fight. Mosley said:  "The referee came to me and he felt my back and I wasn't moving, he asked doc to come over ... I couldn't move. It was something that developed during the fight.
I'll go home and check out the tape and make my decision [about my career] when I get home."


0 comments:

Post a Comment